Why work with us?
We are a husband-and-wife team that have developed complementary skill sets over the last 30 years of service that we put to work for you…directly, no newbie Loan Officers or hand-offs to Assistants.
My role is to understand your goals and then leverage my years in the business to structure options that meet them. I take pride in providing easy to understand analysis that empower you to make the right decision for your situation.
MLO NMLS #: 822672 | Broker #: 01059648
My job as Client Liaison is to make the loan process smooth and stress free. My years of experience allow me to proactively address potential issues so that our loans close on-time, every time!
MLO NMLS #: 1363389 | DRE #: 02162403
Experience and great service are important, but so are rates! We work with the top lenders in the nation so we are able to shop and deliver highly competitive rates. Banks and mortgage bankers have layers of management, and they must cover those costs in their pricing…we do not!
Get in Touch!
We are here to help! To get in touch, please complete the below form or call/text us at
We look forward to connecting with you!
Calculate Your Payment!
Ready to Learn More?
We are easy to reach and easy to talk with…let’s connect!
Call or text us at: 760-280-2800 or click on the “Contact Us” button to send us an inquiry.
Strategy for best results
Over the last 30 years, we have established a streamline process that positions you for success…
The key is getting LOAN APPROVAL from Underwriting prior to making an offer!
By 1st obtaining loan approval, you are positioned to win! Win by having your offer accepted! Win by being able to negotiate like a cash buyer! Win by eliminating the stress (for all parties) during the closing process.
Submit Loan Documentation
The first step is to submit your documentation. We provide a secure online upload site for ease and security.
Obtain Credit Approval
Your documentation will be submitted to the Underwriting Department for FULL CREDIT APPROVAL!
Find Your Dream Home!
We will present your offer along with a Certificate of Approval. Sellers and Agents know the value of a buyer that is already APPROVED!
Checklist of requested documents:
Financial and income documents
- Most recent pay stubs covering the last 30 days
- W-2s for the last two calendar years
- Two most-recent statements for all checking, savings, CD, money market, and/or securities-brokerage accounts (please include all pages)
- Most recent statements for all retirement accounts (IRAs, SEP-IRAs, 401-(k)s or 403-(b)s)
- Most recent statement of stock options, employee stock option purchase plans, and similar if you’re using them as part of the down payment or for closing costs
- Federal tax returns (1040s) for the last two calendar years; please include complete returns with all schedules filed
- YTD Profit & Loss Statement if you’re self-employed or an independent contractor
- All federal K-1s, partnership returns (1065s) and corporate or S-corp. returns (1120s or 1120-Ss) for the last two calendar years
- Mortgage, real estate tax, and insurance premium statements for all properties currently owned
- Leases on all rental properties you may own
- Complete bankruptcy papers, if applicable
- Divorce decree and settlement statements to verify receipt or obligation to pay alimony and/or child support and to verify the division of assets/liabilities
Proof of identity
- State-issued driver’s license or passport showing your date of birth to satisfy Patriot Act requirements
- If not a U.S. citizen: a resident alien card (front and back); resident alien application or H1B or L1 Visa plus passport as applicable
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that is not answered below, please call us at 760-280-2800
How quickly can I get a mortgage?
As fast as:
– 8 days for purchase loans
– 11 days for refinances
Can you provide a link to online reviews?
YES!, Please Click Here
What are today’s interest rates?
Rates change daily and sometimes during the day.
Please contact us and we will shop our various lenders, based on your specific situation, to provide you a highly competitive rate.
What type of mortgages do you provide?
As a mortgage broker, we have access to many different lenders and their loan products.
For example, Conforming, Jumbo, FHA, VA, Reverse, Construction and HELOCs.
Can you help me with improving my credit scores?
Yes! Our credit vendor provides an automated system that analyses your credit report and identifies actions that will improve your score. It has been quite successful for our clients. We do not charge to facilitate this service but the credit vendor does have fees if you need to have your scores immediately improved.